There’s no reason why developing and managing your e-publishing strategy needs to be painful or expensive. Redefining the workflows of the 500-year-old publishing industry can be exhilarating, but it doesn’t happen overnight. Having an experienced partner by your side can make all the difference between a frustrating exercise and a flourishing new venture. OBS has been helping publishers meet their own unique “content imperatives” for more than 30 years. Take a look at some of the challenges our clients have turned into opportunities and consider how you might put our expertise to work.
- Pathways for Children
- Hawkins Point Partners
- American Printing House for the Blind
- OEM Press
- The Library of Congress
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Young’s Effects Online
- American Society for Microbiology Press
- Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., Inc.
- Columbia University Press
- Harvard Health Publications
- United States Government
To see a more complete list of OBS clients, please visit our Selected Client List.